CHILD SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME
Secretary: Fr Vincent Thoras Jalasangvi
Core Team: Fr Fredrick D’Souza Gulbarga. Fr Steevan Veigas Gulbarga, Sr Lynette Lopis Bidar, Sr Priscilla Jalasangvi, Mr Ravi Jalasangvi.
Vision: Children are the hope and future of the family and the Church.
Mission: Helping the poor children to dream and to realize the same through accompaniment and support.
- Through constant spiritual care, motivation and quality education, at least 60% of the sponsored students will grow in faith, become self-disciplined, mature and committed to their goal.
- a) The Parish Priests and animators will take care of the Spiritual need of the children.
- b) Regular motivation camps are held at zonal and diocesan level and children participate
- c) All the children are members of MCA/ Altar servers
- d) Vocation to Priesthood and religious life is promoted
- All the high school and PU level sponsored children will be identified according to their Intellectual capacities and aptitudes and promoted accordingly.
- a) Children’s intellectual capacities and aptitudes are identified through various seminars and HRD camps.
- At least 10% of the sponsored children completing their studies and on job, with gratitude will help other poor children for their studies.
- a) Students on job are identified, contacted and requested to sponsor other poor children in the mission.